Blacks In Government@ San Antonio Chapter
SAVE THE DATES!!!!
1. San Antonio Chapter of Blacks in Government, will host its Annual “Men Who Cook” fund raiser on Sunday, October 12, 2014.
Time: 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
POCs: Synthya Barbee, at Synthya_Barbee@yahoo.com
Or Tim Duncan, email@example.com
Event Location: Leon Valley Community Center –
(Northwest San Antonio) 6427 Evers Road - Leon Valley, Texas
2. San Antonio Chapter of Blacks in Government, will host its Annual Youth Oratorical Competition on Saturday, March 21, 2015.
Time: 9:45 AM - 1:00 PM
POC: MS. Linda Allen, (w) 210-977-2301; (c) 210-875-8221/
Event Location: Greater New Mt, Zion Baptist Church 1407 NW 19th Street
San Antonio, Texas
3. San Antonio Chapter of Blacks in Government, will host its Annual Scholarship GALA on Saturday, July 25, 2015.
Time: 6:00 PM - 11:45 PM -- TICKETS COST -- $50.00 EACH
Entertainment Featuring: (TBD)
This event will provide funding for our programs such as the
Youth Oratorical Competition, Mentorship Endeavors and our local Scholarship fund.
POC: Marie Andrews @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Event Location: Courtyard by Marriott (Sea World Westover Hills), 11605 State Highway 151, San Antonio, TX 78251.
4. San Antonio Chapter of Blacks in Government, will host its Annual Back to school – School Supplies Drive on
Saturday, August 9, thru Saturday, 15 August 2015.
Time: 10:00 AM - 1:30 PM
POC: Ms. Demetria Simmons & REV. Sheila Sidberry
Event Location: TBD
5. San Antonio Chapter of Blacks in Government, will host its Annual Back to School Hair-a-ton on Monday, August 17, 2015.
POC: Ms. Felicia Penn & Ms. Marie Andrews
Event Location: The Aveda Institute
WHEN: Monday, 17 Aug 2015
WHERE: The Aveda Institute - 21003 Encino Commons, Ste 121
281 & Evans-Next to Gold's Gym
TIME: 0900-1700 (09:00 AM - 4:00 PM)
If you plan to support, please send your name and contact information to Felicia Penn ; she will ensure your clearance check gets started. Yes, you must be cleared BEFORE being allowed around the children.