|1. What do you do if you accuse an agency of racial discrimination and it responds with some bogus explanation?
2. Does a supervisor have to specifically threaten a personnel action for it to count as whistleblower retaliation?
3. I won my appeal of an adverse action, and I just received a notice stating that I am being “indefinitely suspended” because the agency is appealing the decision. Can the agency do this?
4. I received a notice informing me that I am being disciplined for failure to follow the appropriate leave procedure even though I had the leave time available. Can the agency really fire me for taking leave that I had available?
5. I suffer from sickle cell anemia. Is this considered a disability under the Rehabilitation Act?
6. Ever since I blew the whistle, my supervisor has been reducing my work responsibilities and undermining my authority. Is this legal?
7. Does the Rehabilitation Act protect me against my agency’s attempts to remove me because of my drug addiction?
8. I was arrested while off duty. Am I going to be suspended while my case is pending?
Tully Rinckey PLLC Has Partnered with Blacks In Government
Through our new partnership, Blacks In Government members are entitled to two free half-hour phone consults per year regarding federal employment, security clearance or military issues. Members pursuing claims receive a 10% discount on legal fees.
At no extra cost, BIG members will also benefit from:
• Federal career protection webinars
• Tully Rinckey PLLC Client Extranet
• Attorneys’ direct-dial phone numbers
• Google Wallet payment option
• Videoconferencing and Skype capabilities
• Live Chat feature on our Website
• An attorney on call 24/7
Call 1-888-529-4543 to learn more about our partnership with Blacks In Government and schedule your FREE consultation!
Let us provide you with personalized, professional, and affordable legal services.
1800 K Street NW, Suite 1030 | Washington DC | email@example.com www.tullylegal.com
Please click on the below links to review various videos
Tully Rinckey PLLC Virginia Managing Partner Neil A.G. McPhie, Esq. discusses the U.S. Merit Systems Protection Board
Tully Rinckey PLLC Labor & Employment Law Practice Group Chair John P. Mahoney, Esq. addresses federal employee EEO rights
Tully Rinckey PLLC Of Counsel Attorney Christopher Graham outlines who can obtain a security clearance
Tully Rinckey PLLC Labor & Employment Law Practice Group Chair John P. Mahoney, Esq. examines whistleblower representation
Tully Rinckey PLLC Labor & Employment Law Practice Group Chair John P. Mahoney, Esq. delves deeper into federal employment law
Blacks In Government: Legal Representation vs. Advocacy
Ms. Ashanti Huey, ESQ
BIG National Legal Review Committee Chair