1. To be an advocate of equal opportunity for Blacks in government.
2. To eliminate practices of racism and racial discrimination against Blacks in government.
3. To promote professionalism among Blacks in government.
4. To develop and promote programs which will enhance ethnic pride and educational opportunities for Blacks in government.
5.To establish a mechanism for gathering and disseminating information for Blacks in government.
6. To provide a nonpartisan platform on major issues of local, regional and national significance that affect Blacks in government.
An advocate of equal opportunity and professional development for Black government employees at the Local, State and Federal government levels and others dedicated to justice for all.
Member focused, world class enterprise, recognized for excellence.
Enable all present and future Black employees in Local, State, and Federal governments to have the ability to maximize their career opportunities and provide a mechanism for inclusion, growth and advocacy.
BIG GUIDING PRINCIPLES
1. Be Accountable
2. Commit to Excellence
3. Act with Integrity
4. Take Responsibility
5. Work As A Team
6. Remain Loyal and Dedicated
Government workstations are restricted computers
it is highly recommend that you access BIG information with your personal computer or devices.
It is recommended that you use Firefox, Chrome or Safari to access the website.
it is recommended that you join our mailing list with your personal email, and you use a personal email to conduct the business of BIG so that you will receive important notices outside of the office.
See the Inside Story of MHC
(click on banner above)
Mental Health Channel has officially 47 of 120 videos live on the channel. They have 12 original documentary series to engage every viewer, available 24/7 via the web.