Region VI Mother, Honorable Mrs. Hazel Calhoun Hays
March 23, 1928 to May 03, 2019
“Live and love in the moment, she will be miss but not for gotten. Her Love, Knowledge, Stories and Words of Wisdom!”
“ON THE WINGS OF ANGEL”
And I heard a voice from heaven saying, “Write this down: Blessed are those who die in the Lord from now on. Yes, says the Spirit, they are blessed indeed, for they will rest from their hard work; for their good deeds follow them!”
1. To be an advocate of equal opportunity for Blacks in government.
2. To eliminate practices of racism and racial discrimination against Blacks in government.
3. To promote professionalism among Blacks in government.
4. To develop and promote programs which will enhance ethnic pride and educational opportunities for Blacks in government.
5.To establish a mechanism for gathering and disseminating information for Blacks in government.
6. To provide a nonpartisan platform on major issues of local, regional and national significance that affect Blacks in government.
An advocate of equal opportunity and professional development for Black government employees at the Local, State and Federal government levels and others dedicated to justice for all.
Member focused, world class enterprise, recognized for excellence.
Enable all present and future Black employees in Local, State, and Federal governments to have the ability to maximize their career opportunities and provide a mechanism for inclusion, growth and advocacy.