Links & Resources
See the Inside Story of MHC
(click on banner above)
Mental Health Channel has officially 47 of 120 videos live on the channel. They have 12 original documentary series to engage every viewer, available 24/7 via the web.
Follow us on social media
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
1. To be an advocate of equal opportunity for Blacks in government.
2. To eliminate practices of racism and racial discrimination against Blacks in government.
3. To promote professionalism among Blacks in government.
4. To develop and promote programs which will enhance ethnic pride and educational opportunities for Blacks in government.
5.To establish a mechanism for gathering and disseminating information for Blacks in government.
6. To provide a nonpartisan platform on major issues of local, regional and national significance that affect Blacks in government.
An advocate of equal opportunity and professional development for Black government employees at the Local, State and Federal government levels and others dedicated to justice for all.
Member focused, world class enterprise, recognized for excellence.
Enable all present and future Black employees in Local, State, and Federal governments to have the ability to maximize their career opportunities and provide a mechanism for inclusion, growth and advocacy.
BIG GUIDING PRINCIPLES
1. Be Accountable
2. Commit to Excellence
3. Act with Integrity
4. Take Responsibility
5. Work As A Team
6. Remain Loyal and Dedicated
Region VI Council Meeting
2019 National Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM)-Student Competition Announced!!!
JAN 25 - 26, 2019
Location: Dallas, TX
Host: Dallas Metroplex Chapter
Host Hotel: Sheraton Suites Market Center Dallas
2101 N. Stemmons Fwy | Dallas, Texas 75207
April 26-27, 2019 - Professional Development Seminar, Youth Competition, and Region VI Council
Host Hotel: TBD Ft. Worth, Texas
August 3-4, 2019 National Delegates Assemby
August 5-8, 2019 National Training Institute (NTI)
YOUR VOTES MATTER
Register and Vote
Region VI Health Initiative